Introducing my Dietician partner for Hummingbird Birth Company



Most of us are familiar with the quote from Hippocrates "Let food be they medicine and medicine they food." I want to introduce one of my best friends who happens to be my sister who will be working closely with my birth business Hummingbird Birth Company. Ann is the smartest person I know. Not only does she know all the ins and outs of western medicine she is amazing in holistic nutrition as well. She is a Registered Dietician as well as continuing her education studying at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. She is currently starting her own consulting business and will be assisting me with my Birthing From Within Birth Class as well as be a partner in consulting doula and eventually midwife clients. Welcome Ann Astle!!

Comments

Popular Posts